Etihad Stadium, Ashton New Road, Manchester, M11 3FF
Admission to our Manchester Roadshow on the 25th June 2019. The even will begin at 5:30pm and finish at 9:30pm and includes a buffet dinner. Purchase one ticket and bring along your Practice Manager or Treatment Coordinator for free.
5.30-6.30pm Registration and Trade Show
6.30-7.30pm Main lecture from Ash
7.30-8.00pm Hot buffet dinner
8.00-9.30pm Three bonus lectures on the latest in technology including digital scanners, T Scan, occlusion, etc
Topics to be covered in Ash’s inspirational lecture: –
- The most important factors in achieving success in dentistry
- Tips on how to improve your practiceto attract more private patients
- Embracing technologyin the modern practice – to offer your patients the best dental care
- Understanding the challenges on the NHSand taking specific action to do a lot more private dentistry
- Tips on communication and effective/ethical selling strategies
- Understanding the importance of DISC personality types
- The role of the Treatment Coordinatorto help save the dentist time and grow the private practice
- Photography– what to buy, from where and how to learn to do great clinical photography
- Top 10 clinical tips– things you can immediately get on with in general practice to improve your dental treatment and patient care
- Effective laboratory communicationtips for anterior aesthetic dentistry – how to get accurate, well-fitting restorations, and excellent shade/aesthetics to avoid remakes
- Great books to readto grow as a dentist
- Achieving a balanced life
This 3-hour CPD Coursemeets two of the GDC’s development outcomes A and C.
Call 01204 323 323 for more information.